Saturday 23 June 2018

I don't do Milk & Cookies!


Splendid Sampler 2 - Milk & Cookies by Rebecca Bryan 

renamed Tea & Biscuits by me.


This week's block for The Splendid Sampler 2 is called Milk & Cookies.  I don't drink milk and I call cookies 'biscuits' because I'm English.  I am rather partial to 'tea and biscuits', though. The large, plain appliqued circle in the middle was just crying out to me to be customised in some way so I've stitched a little teapot.  I think I will rename my block 'Tea and Biscuits." In SS1 I did all the applique bits by machine but I've done this one by hand and found it very satisfying.

It took me forever to decide on my fabric combination so I haven't included that in my statistics. I am a rather slow stitcher, though.

Time to make: 6 hours  No of pieces:  21


No comments:

Post a Comment