Here's the list for March.
- Scrappy Trip Around the World - blocks sewn together, batted and backed, quilted and bound. Waiting to be gifted to eldest daughter for her birthday at the end of this week. Ta-Daah! post here.
- Swoon 12" block drafted and completed.
- Starbright 12" block drafted and completed.
- Two drawstring bags from two Ikea tea-towels. Blogged here.
- Five Star mini quilt drafted and flimsy completed. Now waiting to be hand-quilted. Not blogged yet.
- Quilted Tote bag made yesterday as an extra gift for eldest Daughter's birthday. Not blogged yet.
I still haven't started my Farmer's Wife blocks, and I don't think they will get done in April either. I want to do a bit of dressmaking to get ready for the summer. A few dresses for my granddaughter, and a dress for me from a length of Liberty Tana Lawn that I've had in my stash for years, but I've just found the perfect pattern for. I need a couple more 12" blocks in the red,white and blue colourway and then I can complete the top of my Combined 2013 BOM quilt. (I must re-name that project as I've used blocks from all over the place, not just BOM's).
Linking up with Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet